No criminal law firm can match the strength of our team of criminal lawyers.
Our Sydney criminal lawyers include:
- NSW Australian of the Year and Law Society President’s Medallist, Deng Adut;
- Managing partner and commended criminal lawyer, Joseph Correy
- Special counsel at criminal law and premier drug lawyer, Joseph Harb;
- Award-winning journalist turned Commonwealth criminal lawyer, Mark Davis;
- Criminal lawyer Steven Mercael, one the best criminal lawyers under 30.
The criminal lawyers at Australian Criminal Law Group have been the recipients of awards, including the Law Society President’s Medal, Human Rights Medal, Pride of Australia Medal, WSU Community Award, and Young Global Leaders Award.
Contact us, and get the best criminal lawyer in Sydney on your team.
We appear for clients charged with all criminal and traffic matters from high profile murders, drug importations and sexual assaults, to smaller domestic violence, drink driving and drug possession cases.
We understand that being charged with a crime is a time of significant stress. We pride ourselves on successfully defending people charged with criminal and traffic offences or helping them get lenient sentences such as having no conviction recorded.
With strong social justice beliefs, we maintain a section of the firm dedicated to providing accessible representation to clients with limited financial means, including appearing for clients with Legal Aid.
If you want help you tell your side of the story in court, call our free 24/7 phone hotline for criminal law advice, or make a website enquiry.
Our expert criminal law team appears in all criminal and traffic matters. These include:
- Drink driving
- Domestic violence
- Drug offences
- Sex offences
- Murder and assault
- Robberies, fraud, and stealing
Our services include:
- Bail applications
- Sentencing and defended hearings in the Local Court
- Sentencing and conviction appeals to the District Court
- Sentencing and jury trials in the District Court
- Sentencing and jury trials in the Supreme Court
- Hearings at the Court of Criminal Appeal
- Hearings at the High Court of Australia
- Children’s Court proceedings
- Parole Board proceedings
- Crime Commission proceedings
- Coroner’s Court proceedings
Where to find your Sydney CBD Defence Lawyer
The location of our Sydney CBD criminal lawyer office is:
- 1/299 Elizabeth Street, Sydney
The office is conveniently located on Elizabeth Street, across the road from Downing Centre Courthouse and Museum Station.
Parking is available for a fee at the Goulburn Street car park. You can also park at World Square Shopping Centre which is approximately 3 minutes’ walk to our offices.
Several public bus routes can also bring you close to our location. Visit Transport NSW’s Trip Planner to find which bus travels from your home or office.
To book an appointment to discuss legal representation from a criminal defence lawyer in Sydney CBD, contact us via phone or email:
- Phone: (02) 8815 8167
- Email: [email protected]
Alternatively, fill in the form below, and get the best criminal lawyer in Sydney on your team.
Our experienced solicitors will represent you and fight to allow your life to go back to normal, with minimal impact on you and your family.