Free first consultation lawyers
Free first consult lawyers are available at Australian Criminal Law Group. Get in contact to book your first free appointment with us today.
Hiring a criminal lawyer is no small decision. Whether you get the right defence lawyer on your team or not can be the determining factor for the success of your case. You need confidence that your criminal lawyer has the right level of expertise as well as compassion and the passion to fight for the best results for you. No wonder finding and deciding on the criminal lawyer to represent your case can be so challenging.
That’s why we advise meeting with your preferred lawyer of choice to ensure the right fit for you and your specific circumstance.
At Australian Criminal Law Group we offer a first free consultation and advice. This is a great opportunity to meet one of our experienced and proven criminal lawyers face to face, share the details about your case, and to ask any questions you might have. All first free consultations are obligation-free and conducted with the strictest confidentiality.
You will find that our team are not only experts in their field but they have the compassion and determination needed to best represent your case.
Free first appointment is available with the following Sydney criminal lawyers:
- Joseph Correy, the managing partner. He is recognised as one of the best criminal lawyers in Sydney.
- Steven Mercael, Senior Associate criminal lawyer and the Parramatta office manager. He is recognised as one of the best criminal lawyers under 30.
NSW Australian of the Year Deng Adut is one of Australia’s best-known criminal lawyers. His fee includes the services of an assisting solicitor and senior barrister. Deng is not currently available for free consultations due to his schedule of commitments as an advocate and community leader.
We also offer fixed-fee services along with your free first consult
We also offer fixed-fee services at affordable rates for non-complex cases. That’s because we feel passionate about ensuring that the best defence is available to all Australians. At Australian Criminal Law Group we ensure our clients are always informed, prepared and ready for court.
Fixed fees provide clarity around the costs you will incur for your case. It means the cost is set at the start of a case and it stays at that cost. There are no nasty surprises when it comes to the final bill.
How to make the most out of your first free consultation with a criminal lawyer
To get the most out of your first free consultation it is important that you come prepared. Time is valuable and being prepared for your meeting will ensure you walk away with a good understanding of the services we offer and our criminal law expertise.
In preparing for your first free consult, we recommend the following;
- Research the firm and its lawyers: Most firms will have a write up about each of their criminal lawyers. This should include their areas of speciality as well as some cases they have worked on. All good criminal law firms will also have a lot of positive reviews from their past clients. You should get a feel for how good a fit they will be for your case, and if not, then it should give you some ideas for things to ask in your first meeting. You can view our criminal lawyers on our website here.
- Write down a list of questions: It’s likely you will have a lot of questions for your criminal lawyer. It will be difficult to recall them all on the spot so make sure to write them down as they pop up. This will ensure all of your questions and concerns can be addressed.
- Compile all relevant documents and any evidence: Proper documents relating to your case will help your lawyer be properly informed. This will ensure they give you the right advice that is most helpful to you and your case.
- Think about your goals: What is the final result you hope to achieve from your case? Do you know yet which way you might plead? Be sure to share your initial thoughts with your criminal lawyer as part of your meeting.
Get in touch for your free first appointment at any of our criminal law offices:
Australian Criminal Law Group Sydney criminal lawyers are based in Sydney, Parramatta and Blacktown and represent clients from across the broader Sydney area. If you need further representation or advice, make a website enquiry here or call our free 24/7 hotline on (02) 8815 8167.