Our team of the best criminal lawyers in Sydney includes Law Society President’s Medalist Deng Adut, esteemed criminal lawyer Joseph Correy.
We use only the best barristers from the top criminal law chambers. We offer the widest selection of barristers from which our clients can choose and are transparent with their fees. In consultation with our clients, we handpick a barrister for them who’s style is tailored to their case.
Our law firm is your law firm
Australian Criminal Law Group offers affordable representation, fixed fees, free first consultations, and a 24/7 hotline for phone advice related to criminal law. Our clients are always informed, prepared and ready for court.
Our criminal lawyers appear in all Australian courts from the Local Court all the way to the High Court. We practise criminal and traffic law exclusively and represent clients charged with any criminal or traffic offences.
We not only appear in some of the highest profile cases in the country, including murders and large-scale drug importations, but also appear daily for smaller criminal offences, involving drink driving, possession of drugs, and domestic violence.
With strong community roots, criminal lawyer Rebecca Black maintains a section of the firm dedicated to providing accessible representation to clients with limited financial means. This section of the firm offers pro bono services, discounted fixed fees on a case-by-case basis, tailored payment plans, and Legal Aid.
We have criminal law offices in the Sydney CBD, Parramatta, and Blacktown.
Our services include:
- Representation in all criminal offences
- Representation in all traffic offences
- Bail applications
- Sentencing and defended hearings in the Local Court
- Sentencing and conviction appeals to the District Court
- Sentencing and jury trials in the District Court
- Sentencing and jury trials in the Supreme Court
- Hearings at the Court of Criminal Appeal
- Hearings at the High Court of Australia
- Children’s Court proceedings
- Parole Board proceedings
- Crime Commission proceedings
- Coroner’s Court proceedings