Traffic Lawyers – Blacktown, Parramatta and Sydney
Traffic offences can have catastrophic consequences. We know how unfair it is lose your employment because the court takes your licence away. We know that having a licence to travel to and from work means there is enough time to kiss your kids goodbye in the morning and tuck them in at night. We know that catching public transport means more than inconvenience, it means absence. We believe that gaol is a last resort for traffic offences that will devastate rather than rehabilitate. Because we know how much these things matter to you, we are relentless in our defence of clients charged with traffic offences. We will fight so our clients’ lives are not destroyed by a momentary mistake behind the wheel of their car.
Click on the links below to find out more information.
Other traffic offences
- Driving whilst suspended/disqualified
- Driving whilst unlicensed
- Negligent driving occasioning grievous bodily harm or death
- Refusal or failure to submit to test, analysis, or assessment
- Driving furiously, recklessly or at a speed or in a manner dangerous
- Dangerous driving occasioning grievous bodily harm or death
- Driving under the influence