Kogarah Local Court Criminal Lawyers
Australian Criminal Law Group has the best criminal lawyers for Kogarah Local Court. Our Kogarah criminal law team is unequalled, having been put together by NSW Australian of the Year, Deng Adut.
Our criminal defence lawyers who appear regularly at Kogarah Local Court include Law Society President’s Medallist Deng Adut, managing partner Joseph Correy and Our solicitor, recognised as one of the best criminal lawyers under 30, making a powerhouse team of defence lawyers. You can read more about our criminal lawyers and their profiles here.
Get in touch to meet with one of Australian Criminal Law Group’s leading criminal defence lowers at one of our offices in Sydney, Parramatta, or Blacktown, and offers fixed fees, free first consultation, and a 24/7 hotline for phone advice related to criminal law. Contact us on 02 8815 8167 or via web email.
Kogarah court is located within the Bayside council area. The contact details for Kogarah Local Court are below.
17 Montgomery Street
Kogarah NSW 2217
Hurstville Community Corrections
Level 2/2 Woodville St
Hurstville NSW 2220
Legal Aid Office
323 Castlereagh St
Haymarket NSW 2000
Kogarah Police Station is located at:
13 Montgomery St
Kogarah NSW 2217
The services provided by our Kogarah criminal lawyers include:
- Representation in all criminal offences
- Representation in all traffic offences
- Bail applications
- Sentencing and defended hearings in the Local Court
- Sentencing and conviction appeals to the District Court
- Sentencing and jury trials in the District Court
- Sentencing and jury trials in the Supreme Court
- Hearings at the Court of Criminal Appeal
- Hearings at the High Court of Australia
- Children’s Court proceedings
- Parole Board proceedings
- Crime Commission proceedings
- Coroner’s Court proceedings