Sex Offences Criminal Lawyers – Blacktown, Parramatta and Sydney
Sex offences are the most terrifying offences to be charged with. If found guilty, they take away freedom, family and friends, and obliterate reputation. With the media so focused on alleged victims, Accused persons are collateral even when they’re innocent. We are lawyers who not only fight for your freedom, but fight for your family and friends, and every other part of your life that is being ripped away by an accusation that is untrue.
Click on the links below to find out more information about common sex offences.
- Aggravated sexual assault
- Sexual assault
- Assault with intent to have sexual intercourse
- Indecent assault
- Aggravated indecent assault
- Aggravated indecent assault on a child
- Sexual intercourse with child under 10
- Aggravated sexual intercourse with child under 10
- Sexual intercourse with a child between 10 and 16
- Possession of child pornography (state offence)
- Use of carriage service for child pornography material