Criminal Lawyers – Parramatta, Blacktown and Sydney
AC Law Group are criminal lawyers with offices in Parramatta, Blacktown and Sydney CBD, but we appear in all Australian courts.
Our co-founder 2017 NSW Australian of the Year Deng Adut, one of Australia’s best-known solicitors, is dedicated to Western Sydney (having been raised in Blacktown following his life as a child soldier in South Sudan). You can watch a short film Western Sydney University made about his life here.
To bring the best legal representation to the west and so clients no longer had to travel east to access high-calibre representation, he opened AC Law Group’s first criminal law office in Blacktown and its head office at Parramatta. He retains a third office in Sydney CBD as a central meeting point for other clients. Unlike other law firms, each of our solicitors have 5 + years experience in criminal law, so we can provide you a senior lawyer for court.
We are a specialized criminal law firm that is dedicated to providing the best representation at an affordable price. When we say we believe in justice for all, we mean it. We put communities before commerce and people before profits. To ensure our clients have access to the best representation available we offer free first conferences, fixed fees, payment plans and give our solicitors discretion to reduce prices on a case-by-case basis.
Through our presence in Western Sydney, AC Law Group has unparalleled knowledge of the area’s local courts, magistrates and judges that firms confined to the city cannot compete with. We can assist you:
Our exceptional representation, commitment to clients and the Western Sydney community, in particular, has seen the work of our solicitors recognized, not only by business groups, but by some of Australia’s most respected institutions, including:
- The Australia Council, which named AC Law Group solicitor Deng Adut the 2017 NSW Australian of the Year, recognizing him as one of the leading citizens who shape our nation, inspire us, and are role models for us all.
- The Law Society of NSW, which is the representative body for solicitors in NSW and promotes the fair practise of law, awarded the Law Society of New South Wales President’s Medal to our solicitor to recognize his significant personal and professional contributions to the betterment of law and justice in the community.
- The Daily Telegraph nominated AC Law Group as Champions of the West for its contribution to Western Sydney.
- News Corp awarded our founder the Pride of Australia Medal to celebrate his remarkable contribution and achievements as a member of the Australian community.
- The Australian Human Rights Commission nominated AC Law Group partner Deng Adut for the Human Rights Medal, which is awarded to an individual who has made an outstanding contribution to the advancement of human rights in Australia.
Our Sydney, Blacktown and Parramatta criminal lawyers are experienced in all manner of criminal cases, meaning whether your case is a minor drug possession, drink driving or murder, your matter will be assigned to a senior lawyer who give you the representation you need when your licence or liberty is at stake.
Do not settle for second best. We are here to help.
If you require assistance, contact us on 24/7 on (02) 8815 8167 or make a website inquiry.